Every auction house in the firearms industry charges the buyer a buyer's premium (a % that is added to the hammer price). This can range from 15-25% at most auction houses. This is a percentage that directly affects the amount of money a consignor will receive from their consignments, because the buyer figures an auction house's buyer's premium into their purchase cost.
WHAT TYPE OF MARKETING DO MY ITEMS RECEIVE AT THESE LOW COMMISSION RATES?
1. CATALOGS: We produce lavish full color catalogs depicting important additional photos of many of the firearms. These beautiful catalogs feature professionally prepared descriptions by specialists, firearm reference book authors and consultants. We distribute our catalogs to an international market of aggressive potential bidders.
2. ADVERTISMENTS: We aggressively market our auctions through a vast network of firearm trade, collector & industry publications. Our advertisements are distributed to international, domestic & regional publications.
3. GUN SHOWS: We have representatives that attend and promote our upcoming auctions at major gun shows across the country.
4. BROCHURES: Prior to our catalog we mail THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of 8-12 page flyers that depict the highlights from our upcoming auctions to our vast clientele of affluent and active potential bidders.
5. ADDITIONAL MARKETING: We have a bank of pleasant personnel to contact and assist our clientele before, during and after the auction. Our personnel of trained operators contact our clientele to notify potential bidders and past clients of upcoming items and collections featured in our auction events.
6. UNIQUE MARKETING: A unique advantage that our company offers is the AGGRESSIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF TWO PROMINENT AUCTION FIRMS PROMOTING THE AUCTIONS!!!
We are located directly next door to James D. Julia Inc. & share the same large parking lot. Even though we are two completely separate auction companies we conduct our auctions in the time immediately consecutive to James D Julia's Premier Auction thus creating a massive firearms auction event that draws clients from across the globe. This level of aggressive marketing is unparalleled by any other company in the world.
I ONLY HAVE ONE OR A COUPLE OF ITEMS CAN I QUALIFY?
YES, we can even qualify expensive single items or small collections for 0% on expensive items. Contact us to qualify at 1-800-872-4406
CAN I PLACE A RESERVE SO IT WILL NOT SELL FOR A NOMINAL AMOUNT?
Yes, we can accept conservative reserves on expensive items and can still qualify consignors for our 0% SELLER'S COMMISSION on
expensive items and valuable collections.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO ME AS A CONSIGNOR?
1. We draw an enormous clientele of aggressive & affluent bidders from across the globe to aggressively bid on your items. This maximizes consignor's returns while minimizing the commissions.
2. Enormous returns for expensive items. When an item performs well in our auction OUR qualifying CONSIGNORS benefit, putting more money in their pocket because of the ever decreasing commission.
3. Our marketing campaign targets a phenomenal volume of bidders active in the firearms collecting community. Our potential bidders are notified prior to our auctions of upcoming items that may be of interest.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO QUALIFY?
The consignment process is very easy from start to finish. Our staff of trained professionals will guide you through the process . Contact us for additional information regarding consigning to an upcoming auction.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR CONSIGNMENT PROCESS.
1-800-872-4406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|199 Skowhegan Road | Fairfield, Maine 04937 | Phone (207) 453-2114 | email@example.com|